Video recorded June 23, 2015.
Lawyers David Hobbs and Ian Giroday discuss Probate and Estate Administration.
Topics covered include:
- who is entitled to apply
- duties of a personal representative
- early considerations
- assets passing outside the estate
- probate application documents
- time to obtain grant of probate or administration
- notice of dispute filed
- effect of filing Notice of Dispute
You can download a PDF copy of the presentation here.
If you have any questions, please contact Hobbs Giroday at (604) 669-6609
Hobbs Giroday conduct community lectures to provide information about various areas of the law. These are free to attend and are advertised in local papers as well as on the Hobbs Giroday website.