Well drafted contracts will include, at a minimum, clear, unambiguous language regarding each of the parties’ rights, obligations and remedies in case of default. Unfortunately, even the best drafted contracts cannot be protected from possible issues. If you are a party to an agreement and the other party, whether individual or business, has not fulfilled its contractual obligations, it is important to know what your options are and how to effectively resolve the dispute. Hobbs Giroday’s lawyers have experience acting for a range of clients, from large, international companies to smaller, independent business owners.
Our lawyers can assist individuals and companies in contract disputes that involve:
- Failure to repay loans or investments
- Disputes over the quality or quantity of goods and services provided
- Contracts for the purchase and sale of real property
- Constructions contracts
- Fraud and misrepresentation
- Commercial and residential real estate transactions
- Commercial leases
- Contracts for goods and services
- Purchase and sale of businesses
If you are in a contractual dispute contact Hobbs Giroday for an initial consultation. We’ll help you understand the issues and settle the contract disagreement as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.