If you believe you have a dental malpractice case Hobbs Giroday can help. To determine if you have a claim worth pursuing it is essential that you have expert opinion. By entering into a limited retainer arrangement with Hobbs Giroday for a fixed total cost of $3500. we will perform the following services, including paying the expert’s fee and all out of pocket expenses and taxes:
- Obtain your relevant medical records;
- Locate an expert witness;
- Retain and pay the expert witness on your behalf to review the records and your story;
- Have the expert witness provide a verbal, preliminary opinion on whether you are possibly a victim of negligence worthy of pursuit and the injuries caused such that we may recommend you consider commencing a legal action;
- Communicate the verbal, preliminary opinion to you; and
- If your possible action has merit in the view of the expert, negotiate with you a further retainer to act for you in the prosecution of the action on a contingency fee basis, all dependent on the circumstances.
If you wish us to perform the above limited services please advise with your contact particulars and we will forward you our retainer letter for signature and return along with a copy of your driver’s licence, your written story, a list of all health care providers we should obtain records from and the $3500. monetary retainer payable to Hobbs Giroday in trust. With these things in place we will begin the above services.
This limited retainer is designed to help you achieve a level of reasonable due diligence to determine in an informed manner whether further legal steps should be taken or not. You don’t want to start legal process and then discover later you shouldn’t have done so.
We are prepared to discuss the above matters with you briefly by telephone 604-669-6609 and, if warranted after a telephone discussion, to meet with you at our offices to discuss in person one time on a no cost basis for approximately 30 minutes.