Wills and Estates: Conflict of Interest
With Ian Giroday
Show Notes Episode 14:
- There are many facts that will have a bearing on the merits of any concerns of conflict of interest.
- There are mechanisms available to challenge what the executor or administrator is saying or doing.
- Steps can be taken prior to any application for a grant of probate or administration.
- There are mechanisms like filing notices of dispute with the probate registry.
- There are opportunities to require an executor to bring in a will that is not being brought forth.
- There are mechanisms to have the executor removed on the basis of concern of conflict of interest.
Contact us if you require legal assistance:
Tel: (604) 669-6609
Toll Free: 1 (844) 568-1004