In a further effort to keep our clients well informed, the business lawyers in Vancouver have developed the following beneficial resources.
Written by Hobbs Giroday business lawyers specific to our areas of practice.
In order to prepare for an initial consultation with a Hobbs Giroday business lawyer, we ask that you please take the time to review the questionnaire before we meet.
Initial Meeting Questionnaire:
In order to prepare for an initial consultation with a Hobbs Giroday business lawyer, we ask that you utilize the appropriate questionnaire below. Please take the time to review and complete the form as well as you can before we meet.
The questionnaire assumes that only BC law applies to your will. If other jurisdictions are involved, it may be necessary for you to consult a lawyer in the other jurisdiction.
Below is a list of websites that we regularly use in our research, as well as a list of recommended associates.
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Revised Statutes and Consolidated Regulations of British Columbia
- Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- Law Society of the Yukon
- South Asian Bar Association
- CBA Wills & Estates Subsection
- Estate Planning Council of Vancouver
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- The Courts of B.C.
- Ministry of Justice
- Land Title Office
- Legal Research: Derek Jackson, Brownlee LLP
- Economic Consulting: Mr. Rob Carson, Associated Economic Consultants
- Nursing Consulting: Ms. Chris Rokosh, Legal Nurse Consulting
- Process Server: Rod Livingston, Action Process Servers
- Insolvency / Receivership: Stephen Boale, Boale Wood